I made a great experience with TaylorMade Fender company. 3 weeks ago one of the fenders blew up, see picture below. I went to WestMarine to buy a replacement and saw that the label says “Lifetime” Limited Warranty, so I asked the sales person and he told me I need to get in contact with TaylorMade customer service. Next day I send them an email with a few pictures and got a prompt reply that I need to provide the mailing adress and my new fender will be on his way. I was a bit suspicious with the Lifetime warranty but that company really stands to their word of lifetime warranty. Excellent customer service. I went and bought 2 more from them!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Glassgzr on Fundraising for the first time
- Flukehey on Fundraising for the first time
- Nancy LeMoine on January / February / March – Juhu Spring is in the air
- Ron on Autumn Summary & 2022 Conclusion
- Nancy LeMoine on Autumn Summary & 2022 Conclusion