Tomorrow we finally wanted to do our final leg back to NY. So we checked all the fluids, topped up the oil and steering liquid. I had the idea to switch on both engines to be able to start easily in the morning. Guess what? The right (starboard) engine did not start….
We did a lot of trouble shooting and could not find out what is wrong. The engine will not crank. So tomorrow we need to get a mechanic to look at the engine, that means that our weather window will close.
On the bright side I managed to get the heater running, so at least we are not freezing any more.
Let’s wait for tomorrow what the mechanic is telling us (if we get one).
Highlight of the day was a bike ride to the beach: